Lily Collins (Actress), born on March 18, 1989 in Guildford, Surrey, England, UK. Lily Collins's age 30 years & Zodiac Sign Pisces, nationality American-British (by birth) & Race/Ethnicity is English and Ashkenazi Jewish. Let's check, How Tall is Lily Collins?
Lily Collins Bio
Lily Collins Height
5 Feet 5 Inches (165.09 cm)
|Height & Weight|
|Height (in Feet-Inches)||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Height (in Centimeters)||165.09 cm|
|Weight (in Kilograms)||53 kg|
|Weight (in Pounds)||116.84 lbs|
Lily Collins Body Measurements
Lily Collins's full body measurements are 36 inches (91.44 cm) - 34C - 27 inches (68.58 cm) - 35 inches (88.9 cm) .
|Measurements||36-27-35 inches/ 91.44-68.58-88.9 cm|
|Bust Size||36 inches (91.44 cm)|
|Waist Size||27 inches (68.58 cm)|
|Hips Size||35 inches (88.9 cm)|
Bio And Wiki
Lily Collins is one of the most famous and trending Rapper in whole world right now. Lily Collins was born on March 18, 1989 in Guildford, Surrey, England, United Kingdom. She was born as Lily Jane Collins, but best known as Lily Collins.
Family, Early life, and Childhood Education
Her father, Phil Collins, is an English musician and her mother, Jill Tavelman, is the ex-president of ‘Beverly Hills Women's Club.’ Before marrying Jill Tavelman, who is an American, Phil Collins was married to Andrea Bertorelli from 1975 to 1980. She has three step-brothers. While Simon Collins and Nicholas were born from her father’s first marriage, Matthew Collins was born from his third marriage.
As a teenager, Collins suffered from an eating disorder which she later revealed in her book ‘Unfiltered: No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me.’
She graduated from Harvard-Westlake School in LA, California and majored in broadcast journalism from the University of Southern California.
She initiated her career from the very early age of life as she was given an opportunity to work for the BBC Series ‘Growing Pains’ when she was just two years old.
In the year 2007, Lily Collins was selected by the brand ‘Chanel’ to wear their gown at ‘Bal des débutantes’ at the ‘Hôtel de Crillon’ in Paris. A young Collins covered the US presidential election in 2008, appearing as a host on ‘Kids Pick the President,’ a ‘Nickelodeon’ series.
She appeared in two episodes of a teen drama series titled ‘90210’ in 2009. In the same year, she also portrayed the character of ‘Collins Tuohy’ in the movie ‘The Blind Side.’
In 2011, she played the role of Lucy in the thriller flick ‘Priest,’ opposite Paul Bettany. The actress’s career reached newer heights in 2012 when she played the role of Snow White in ‘Mirror Mirror,’ a screen adaption of ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.’ The same year, she appeared in the movie ‘Stuck in Love’ alongside Logan Lerman, Jennifer Connelly, and Greg Kinnear.
In October 2013, a music video titled ‘City of Angels’ starring Lily Collins was launched. In the same year, she appeared in the films, ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ and ‘The English Teacher.’
She appeared in the screen adaption of Cecelia Ahern’s book ‘Love, Rosie’ in 2014. In March 2016, she joined the cast of the drama film ‘To the Bone,’ playing a leading role.
She was also cast in the ‘Netflix’ drama film ‘Okja’ alongside Jake Gyllenhaal and Tilda Swinton. The film was directed by Bong Joon-ho. In 2016, Collins became part of a pilot produced for ‘The Last Tycoon,’ which was loosely based on F. Scott Fitzgerald's last book of the same name.
In 2019, Collins co-starred with Zac Efron in the dark drama Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile, directed by Joe Berlinger. She plays Elizabeth Kendall, Ted Bundy's long time girlfriend, who struggles to accept that her partner was a serial killer. The film had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival on January 26. Also that year, Collins co-starred as Edith Tolkien, the girlfriend, Muse, and wife of author J. R. R. Tolkien, in the biopic Tolkien, with Nicholas Hoult in the title role. Filming began in October 2017 and wrapped in December, and Tolkien was released on May 10, 2019.
Awards & Achievements
In the year 2008, Lily Collins won the ‘Young Hollywood Award’ under the category, ‘One to Watch.’ In the same year, she was also honored with the title ‘International Model of the Year’ by Spain's ‘Glamour’ magazine.
In 2009, she was named one of the ‘Hottest Daughters of Rock Stars.’
In 2012, Collins received the ‘Pandora Breakthrough Artist Award’ at ‘Glamour's Women of The Year Awards.’
In 2016, she won the ‘New Hollywood Award’ at ‘Hollywood Film Awards’ for her performance in the film ‘Rules Don’t Apply.
Relationship/ Affairs and Husband
She is currently unmarried. She briefly dated her Abduction co-star Taylor Lautner for about a year. She then began dating co-star Jamie Campbell Bower in 2012 and the couple split in 2013. She then dated Chris Evans briefly before rekindling her relationship with Bower in 2015 until 2018. In late 2019, she began dating director Charlie McDowell.
Lily Collins Net worth And Salary
As of 2020, the estimated Jordan Beau's net worth is $146 million. Collins net worth comes from being a Actress. She is a successful actress. Collins salary is $15.6 million per year.
Social Media Profile
Lily Collins is active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. She has more than 19.5 million followers on Instagram, above 837.4k followers on Twitter, more than 3.9 million followers on Facebook and around 14k subscriber on his own YouTube channel.
Trivia: Lily Collins Facts
* She started her acting career in 2009 however she got recognition almost after two years in 2011 where she was shown in a leading role in sci-fi action horror Priest movie.
* She was supposed to play the role in Evil Dead however she dropped that due to conflicts in schedule for other movie and eventually that role was given to the Jane Levy.
* She was auditioned for the leading role of “Snow White” opposite Chris Hemsworth in Snow White and the Huntsman movie however she lost that battle with Twilight girl Kristen Stewart.
* She always respect unique and ancient things and tries to gather for vintage collection.
* Maxim magazine listed her as “Hottest Daughters of Rock Stars” in 2009.
*Lily has given auditioned for the role of Bella Swan in Twilight movie however yet again that role was given to Kristen Stewart instead.
* She is well-known for her role in the 2011 psychological action-thriller movie ‘Abduction.’
* In 2012, she won “Pandora Breakthrough Artist Award” at Glamour’s Women of the Year Awards.
* She was auditioned for the role of Tauriel into the Hobbit trilogy however it went to Chloe Grace Moretz.
* The song ‘You'll Be In My Heart,’ by her father Phil Collins, was dedicated to her.
* She was ranked number four in the list of ‘World's Most Beautiful Women’ by ‘People’ magazine in 2012.
* She was in the 2013 film adaptation of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones with James Campbell Bower.
* In 2016, she played the lead role of Marla Mabrey in the romantic comedy-drama ‘Rules Don't Apply.’ Her performance in the film earned her a ‘Golden Globe Award’ nomination.
Now she ranked in the list of most popular English-American actress.
Read Full Biography Wikipedia