Billie Eilish (singer-songwriter), born on December 18, 2001 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Billie Eilish’s age 18 years & Zodiac Sign Sagittarius, nationality American (by birth) & Race/Ethnicity is Mixed ( Irish, English, Scottish, German). Let’s check, How Tall is Billie Eilish?
Billie Eilish Bio
- Birth Name:Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell
- First Name: Billie
- Last Name: O’Connell
- Age: 18 years
- Birth Date: December 18, 2001
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Country: United States
- Nationality: American
- Birth/Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Ethnicity: Mixed ( Irish, English, Scottish, German)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9.5 (US & AUS), 40 (EU), 7.5 (UK)
- Dress Size: 8 (US & CAN), 38 (EU), 12 (UK & AUS)
Billie Eilish Height
5 Feet 3.5 Inches (161.29 cm)
|Height & Weight|
|Height (in Feet-Inches)||5 Feet 3.5 Inches|
|Height (in Centimeters)||161.29 cm|
|Weight (in Kilograms)||60 kg|
|Weight (in Pounds)||132.27 lbs|
Billie Eilish Body Measurements
Billie Eilish’s full body measurements are 37 inches (93.98 cm) – 34DD – 28 inches (71.12 cm) – 36 inches (91.44 cm) .
|Measurements||37-28-36 inches/ 93.98-71.12-91.44 cm|
|Bust Size||37 inches (93.98 cm)|
|Waist Size||28 inches (71.12 cm)|
|Hips Size||36 inches (91.44 cm)|
Bio And Wiki
Billie Eilish is one of the most famous and trending Singer-Songwriter in whole world right now. Billie Eilish was born on December 18, 2001 in Los Angeles, California, United States. She was born as Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell, but best known as Billie Eilish.
Family, Childhood, and Education
Her father name is Patrick O’Connell and mother name is Maggie Baird. Her mother wrote songs and her father played instruments such as the piano and the ukulele. Her father loved making mixtapes of various artists. Her older brother is musician and producer Finneas O’Connell from the band The Slightlys. When she turned 8 years old, she joined a choir and sang with them for three years. By the time she was 11 years old, she was already writing and composing songs of her own. She also made several short films. She shot them on a camera and edited them on ‘iMovie,’ ‘Apple’s video-editing app.
Talking about her career The song ‘Ocean Eyes’ was recorded in October 2015. It was initially meant for Billie’s dance classes. She handed over the song to her dance teacher and meant it to be featured in her next dance routine. The song turned out to be good, and the siblings decided that it must be up on the music-sharing platform ‘SoundCloud.’ The song was uploaded on ‘SoundCloud’ in early 2016, and by March, the music video was released. The song shot up and registered more than 10 million hits within a short period of time. This success was unexpected and made way for many more versions. In November 2016, a music video with Billie dancing on the song was released. It turned out to be another success.
Several major record labels came ahead to buy the rights for the song. The song was released worldwide by ‘Darkroom’ and’ Interscope Records.’ It immediately became a critical and commercial success. Toward the end of the year, Billie released another single, ‘Six Feet Under.’ Inspired by the success of her debut single, ‘Ocean Eyes,’ Billie recorded four remixes of the song and compiled them all in an EP titled ‘Ocean Eyes.’ All the remixes became big hits and gave Billie enough courage to carry on with her future projects. In February 2017, Billie released the single, ‘Bellyache,’ which was produced and co-written by her brother. The music video for the song, directed by Miles and AJ, was released in March 2017.
She then recorded a song titled ‘Bored,’ which was included in the official soundtrack of the famous ‘Netflix’ series ’13 Reasons Why.’ Two more singles, ‘Watch’ and ‘Copycat,’ were subsequently released. In July 2017, Billie announced her highly awaited debut EP, ‘Don’t Smile at Me.’ Before the official release of the EP, she released two singles from the same, ‘My Boy’ and ‘Idontwannabeyouanymore.’ Leading up to the release of the EP, she added new songs every Friday. The EP was eventually released on August 12, 2017. The same year, she collaborated with Vince Staples and released a remix of her song ‘Watch,’ which was renamed ‘&Burn.’ In order to promote herself more, she embarked on a tour in January 2018. The tour ended in August 2018. She also collaborated with famous American singer Khalid and worked with him on a single titled ‘Lovely,’ which was released in mid-2018. The song became immensely popular and made the producers of ‘13 Reasons Why’ buy its rights and feature it in the second season of the series. In 2018, she released the singles ‘Bitches Broken Hearts,’ and ‘You Should See me in a Crown.’ There have been speculations about her debut album, which is supposed to be released sometime in 2018. Her brother has also confirmed the release of her debut studio album in the current year.
Awards And Nomination
She won three MTV Video Music Awards in 2019, including Best New Artist. She won five Grammy Awards in 2020.
Relationship/ Affairs And Boyfriend/ Husband
Billie Eilish is currently single, according to our records. She is an unmarried woman and she is still to get married. She is currently focusing on her career rather than being in a relationship. She is enjoying her life a lot being single. There are no rumors regarding her personal life. She is also a very secretive person as she has not mentioned anything about her love life to the media. Billie Eilish doesn’t have a boyfriend right now.
Billie Eilish Net Worth And Salary
As of 2020, the estimated Billie Eilish’s net worth is $68 million. Her major source of income is her singing profession. Billie salary as of 2020 is $4.2 million per year.
Social Media Profile
She is active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. She has more than 63.1 million followers on Instagram, around 10.4 million followers on Facebook, more than 4.8 million followers on Twitter and around 30 million followers on her self YouTube channel.
Trivia: Billie Eilish Facts
* Her real name is Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell.
* She started performing with Los Angeles Children’s Chorus at the age of 8. Her brother was also a member of the ensemble.
* She started writing her songs at the age of 11. The first-ever song she wrote was about the zombie apocalypse and was titled Fingers Crossed. She had written it just after watching The Walking Dead.
* In October 2015, her brother came to her room and told her about the single he was performing with his band. She sang Ocean Eyes for the first time in her room at that time. Billie eventually recorded Ocean Eyes and sent it to one of her dance teachers. She had basically created a free download link on SoundCloud so that her teacher could download it.
* Before publishing Ocean Eyes on Soundcloud, she had posted two singles She’s Broken and Fingers Crossed with her brother Finneas on the popular music streaming platform.
* Debut album of Billie, Don’t smile at me was ranked in the top 15 in the USA, UK, Canada and Australia in 2017.
* She has also worked with Khalid for the song “Lovely” which was later on included for second season of Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why.
* In the early months of 2016, she strained her growth plate while dancing with a bunch of seniors in the dance class. She was doing hip-hop moves when the bone popped, she later discovered that the bone had separated from the muscle in her hip.
* Became the youngest artist in history to write and perform a James Bond theme, which she did for No Time to Die (2020).
* In summer 2019, she released a remix of her hit “Bad Guy” featuring Justin Bieber.
Now she ranked in the list of most popular American singer and songwriter.
Read Full Biography Wikipedia