Bryce Hall (Instagram Star), born on August 14, 1999 in Ellicott City, Maryland, USA. Bryce Hall’s age 20 years & Zodiac Sign Leo, nationality American (by birth) & Race/Ethnicity is White. Let’s check, How Tall is Bryce Hall?
Bryce Hall Bio
- Birth Name:Bryce Hall
- First Name: Bryce
- Last Name: Hall
- Age: 20 years
- Birth Date: August 14, 1999
- Birth Place: Ellicott City, Maryland, USA
- Country: United States
- Nationality: American
- Birth/Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 12.5 (US), 46.5 (EU), 12 (UK & AUS)
- Dress Size: N/A
Bryce Hall Height
5 Feet 11 Inches (180.33 cm)
|Height & Weight|
|Height (in Feet-Inches)||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Height (in Centimeters)||180.33 cm|
|Weight (in Kilograms)||69 kg|
|Weight (in Pounds)||152.11 lbs|
Bryce Hall Body Measurements
Bryce Hall’s full body measurements are 43 inches (109.22 cm) – 14.5 inches (36.83 cm) – 31 inches (78.74 cm).
|Measurements||43-31-14.5 inches/ 109.22-78.74-36.83 cm|
|Chest Size||43 inches (109.22 cm)|
|Biceps Size||14.5 inches (36.83 cm)|
|Waist Size (Male)||31 inches (78.74 cm)|
View this post on Instagram
sorry didn’t mean to look
Bio And Wiki
Bryce Hall is one of the most famous and trending Instagram star in whole world right now. Bryce Hall was born on August 14, 1999 in Ellicott City, Maryland, United States.
Family, Childhood, and Education
His father’s name is Under review and mother name is Lisa Hall. He has a younger sister named Amelia Hall.
He completed his school from Maryland High School. He attended his College at Columbia University School of General Studies.
He started to gain popularity on various social media accounts in 2014. He became quite famous on the photo sharing site Instagram where he would post photos of himself, sometimes with friends. He then started using the TikTok app to share lip synced songs, which became very popular. He is also famous for his collaborations with other internet celebrities on various social media platforms. He has collaborated with Whynot_Joey and Loren Beech on TikTok. He also collaborated with Kyle Stewart on a Vine video called ‘friends’.
Out of the box he got noticed and started getting fame. The growing fame obviously attracts the giants of that particular industry. Likewise, Hall was noticed by some major players of TikTok, Instagram and Vine and they offered him the jobs to appear in their shots. Certainly, he started climbing the ladder of a successful internet career.
He regularly interacts with his fan base, often to ask for advices, which makes him very popular with his fans. Once he asked his fans on Twitter whether he should change his hairstyle, to which most answered in the negative. Another time during a YouTube Q & A session he stated that he is single because he didn’t find anyone special so far.
At Vine, Hall managed to build a strong fan following, worth 30,000 followers. While at the moment he joined Vine, they were about to terminate their services. Well, in a very short span he managed to jump up all because of his questioning and answering abilities. He posted a video and asked his fans for advice on it. After Vine was shut down, he carried the same track on Twitter and YouTube, along with YouNow.
He got involved in a major controversy during his Press Play Tour in August 2015. Press Play, which is a social tour and management company, selected Bryce, along with many other successful social media celebrities. Bryce Hall, however, got kicked out of the tour soon for not following rules. Apparently, his behavior during the tour made some girls uncomfortable, which led to his removal. Bryce got so disappointed and furious at first that he posted on twitter that he wants to clarify the episode to his fans on YouNow, which will reportedly ‘expose’ Press Play. Many of his well-wishers, however, advised him not to drag the matter so far that he might regret it later. Not much information is available about the exact incident or the exact reason for his removal. Some mention that Bryce was quite decent during the tour while others allege that other members of Press Play got away with similar misdeeds.
Relationship/ Affairs And Girlfriend
Bryce Hall is currently single, according to our records. He is so hot and attractive that any girl would be ready to date him. The irony is that he was suspected to be gay a very long time ago. However, he proved that he is straight by dating a dancer named Elle Danjean, in 2019. They had a really good relationship. They made YouTub videos together. They used to express their immense love by posting romantic pictures of them. Bryce and Elle looked like a couple goals. Sadly, they broke up later on due to some personal reason
You might be wondering who is Bryce dating recently. There are rumors that he is dating a TikTok star, Addison Rae. This is because they frequently appear in each other’s video. And, the way they share their chemistry in those videos is not less than any couple. However, they have denied to let their fans know what is cooking between them. Both of them have not spoken anything about their relationship. Due to his decision to keep his personal life away from the attention and limelight, he has not unveiled his love partner or relationship status at the moment.
Bryce Hall Net Worth And Salary
As of 2020, the estimated Bryce Hall’s net worth is $64 million. He gathered a good amount of Net Worth by doing business and social media platform.
Social Media Profile
He is active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. He has more than 622k followers on Twitter, around 3.9 million followers on Instagram, about 136k followers on Facebook and more than 1.75 million followers on his own YouTube channel. He is also extremely popular on TikTok, with over 4.4 million fans to his brycehall account.
Trivia: Bryce Hall Facts
* He was born and raised in Elliot City, Maryland and currently lives in Los Angeles.
* He attended his College at Columbia University School of General Studies.
* He became consistently active on social media beginning around late 2014.
* In August 2015, he was included in the line-up of the Press Play Tour along with many other social media stars. However, he was kicked out of the tour for flouting the rules. Bryce expressed his anger by stating that he would expose Press Play on his YouNow video. But at the behest of his fans, he did not pursue the matter further. Some people claimed that Bryce was decent on the tour and that other members got away with similar accounts of indecency.
* He is the member of “Sway House”, a team of six young lads who create social media content together.
* After getting frustrated from this, he kicked off his career from a live streaming platform, “YouNow”.
* He and Duhitzmark, who were friends before had a fallout after Mark leaked Bryce’s phone number on YouNow. In retaliation, Bryce released Mark’s number on YouNow and the two engaged in trash-talking on social media.
* He dated Elle Danjean briefly in 2019.
* He joined the social group Sway House alongside other popular social influencers such as Kio Cyr and Josh Richards.
* He collaborated with Kyle Stewart on a Vine called “friends.”
* He also built a following of over 1 million on musical.ly.
* He is also extremely popular on TikTok, with over 4.4 million fans to his brycehall account.
Now he ranked in the list of most popular American Instagram star.
Read Full Biography Wikipedia